What’s in my bag? When I travel, what products do I prefer? Check out the list below to find out!
- For a categorized list of ALL my favorite products found on Amazon, check here!
- First of all, I am in LOVE with my Vaude Cimone Backpack for Women. It has lasted me through several long trips, and constantly surprises me with how many things can actually fit in it. It has proven to be very durable, is set up in a nice organized fashion, is cute and comfortable, and expands a great deal.
- I recently was given a Taaluma Tote for my birthday, and I am so glad I had it on my list. They are really comfortable and come in a wide variety of stylish colors and designs, plus they’re for a great cause. Each time you buy one a portion of the profits go to a microloan to help farmers and small businesses in the country whose bag style you select. It encourages sustainability and helps create labor, plus it’s adorable- I say it’s a win win! (I have the “Mali” bag)
- I am also very fond of my Tom’s Correa Sandals. When I travel I always struggle between fashion and function, and these are one of few sandals I have encountered that have both. They look cute with skirts, dresses, or skinny jeans but are also comfortable and sturdy enough to keep your feet alive on days with tons of walking. I think by now most people know Toms one-for-one deal, and so not only do you get cute shoes, you get the knowledge that you’ve helped someone else get a cute pair too 🙂
- Another product that I have gotten a lot of use out of is my Camel-Bak day pack. I use this for exploring places on foot, be it cities or out in nature. For as small as it seems, it carries everything I need it to. I recently switched to a larger size pack, but this is the bag style that lasted me for 5 wonderful years:
- Although I often travel to some not-so-glamorous locations, I still like being able to put on makeup and do my hair if the mood strikes me. That is where this Revlon super mini size hairdryer with convertible voltages comes in handy. It is so tiny and yet still works really well:
- I also have found having a passport cover to be very useful. Often you need to keep immigration documents or plane tickets on your person, and having a nice case to keep them together makes travel that much easier! Look on the website Etsy for some cute and affordable options.
- One thing I always find useful while traveling is my cosmetics bag. It keeps all makeup items and other toiletries compact and organized. I recommended getting one from Rapha House . They are a wonderful organization that gives jobs to rescued victims of sex trafficking while helping them to find solace.
Please note that these are my personal views and opinions on these travel products. I am receiving no compensation for promoting or reviewing these items, with the exception of the outbound link to Amazon, for which I am an affiliate.